12.24.2006

vigil ends fateful

to all of you that cared, thank you. to all of you that worried, do so no longer. to Dancer, Dream, Sarah, in particular, you went out of your way, you took time of your day, you made sure i was OK.

to a l l , the Merriest, Happiest, Most Joy-Filled Christmas possible.

a brief sinopsis: my previous post finally made it past the Save as Draft state. in keeping with the cinematographic theme, what you read is the "theatrical release." perhaps some day you shall read the "Director's Cut."

5 comments:

Bleeding Heart said...

Merry Christmas to you, too!!! We care and even though things are in the up, we still care and will always be concerned always!

You are an amazing writer and creator!

Thanks for your support as well.

This group is amazing and I cannot survive without them in a way (what I mean is) that I don't feel so alone...This place helps me to realize that it is not all in my head.

Take care and be good to yourself!

tiara said...

Hi Txandi,
Thanks for visiting my blog. I've read through your posts, and you are an amazing writer. I will check back in with you often. Take care of yourself. Happy Holidays!
Titania

Amateur Dancer said...

Hey T,

I am finally catching up on blogs.

You write so beautifully. How are you doing now?

Big Hug,
Dancer

Bleeding Heart said...

Hey - Happy New Year!! Are You OK??

txandi prost said...

Dancer, Dream, Titania: your kindness, a gentle summer breeze.

i intended to remain in contact. where i found myself the last few days did not support my intention. my post explains.

~t~