12.20.2006

Trailer

I cannot believe they screen trailers for films due out next summer:

"Spider-Man 3, coming summer 2007."

As much as I dislike this practice, here is my own:

...a minute thirty into the run, my 'Pod acts up. think "roadie tripping on the main amp's power cord at a death metal concert:" silence; then, uncontrolled anger, followed by expletives. many; i throw them out there. oh! right..."there is no one here but me. deer? i saw them last time. raccoons?"

so i manage to fix this technical issue on the run. and i bound, and leap, my arms, breast high, my hands not fisted, half-open, grabbing-like, the air in front, as if i were pulling myself up a rope; then...not again! i must...

Read "Cycling, Rapidly, Cycling" coming soon to a blog near you.

I must go now to learn tennis.

4 comments:

Amateur Dancer said...

Hey t,

i love the way you write! You are such a gifted writer...

but, i am a little concerned...are you alright? are you swinging too much right now? rapid cycling?

please call your doctor, if you need to. i know that is not what you want to do...but i don't want you to get hurt.

i care about you.
dancer

Sarah said...

txandi, i am very glad you dropped by my blog and I will come visit you soon but right now im at the airport and i really dont have time but I wish you a Merry Christmas and a wonderful New year and i'll drop by again!!!!!!!!

Amateur Dancer said...

hey t,

it is saturday and i am just stopping by to say hello.. i hope that you are doing fine...holding steady.

big hug,
dancer

Bleeding Heart said...

Hope all is well!!!!

Happy Holidays! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!