12.19.2006

in structure lies solace

structure for me is a tally of days until my next swing .. .. .. solace ?

Jane Eyre is but over ; such a moving affair .. .. .. solace -- temporal .

as days have grown dark , erstwhile this present , my presence among you , unworthy mirage .. .. .. structure ? solace ?

structure desired is not structure real .. .. .. no solace .

structure , honey through fingers ; solace , breath exhaled .

i have no structure . i find no solace .

your ardor exemplifies structure ; your words embody solace .

2 comments:

Bleeding Heart said...

Thank you so much for this post! I do have structure in my life and would I love to have Solace...comfort...

The balancing act of this illness is nto easy, but having structure in one's life can be challenging.

My husband is a great comfort in my life and truly is helping me through this right now.

I am a little better...I do get teary eyed a bit...but doing better!

Thanks again:-)

Amateur Dancer said...

that is beautiful. "structure, honey through fingers"...

i love it.