5.03.2007

why does it haunt me?

it scares me, what i know. i do not want to scare you. even in relative anonymity, i hesitate to open the door completely...

...let the deceiving (bitter)sweetness of my benzene memories be replaced by inert gas, odorless mixture...

N2O2

...let the fetid stench of my hydrogen-sulfide-thoughts be displaced by less pestilent matter in gaseous state...

CO?

...let the mycotoxin-laden-shreds of my feelings be neutralized, a final solution implemented...

zyklon b?

6 comments:

Nadim said...

may be saying it loud will help! sharing emotions, i think, definitely helps! we are all strangers here but in some way, your friends too!

Sarah said...

what's been done to you???i'm really sorry, i relly am...

Anonymous said...

i wish i had taken my chemisrty lessons well at school... i am lost here txandi :)

Baham Abu Sarj said...

This is a beautiful post. the subtlety is very cool. I hope you released your emotions in your piece. Peace

Sh'shank said...

Chemicals run us but can we actually take refuge in the logic??
Its been long but ur writing brings back chem lab times...
rancid stench and the bubbling excitement...
It becomes a very part of all our existence...

txandi prost said...

Carioca, Sarah, lo soporto, vivo, me aguanto, olvido...

all, i am most thankful for your comments...