8.01.2007

deviate

60 seconds you dedicate to reading these esoteric word constructs,
attempts at expressing unordinary emotions in atypical ways.

60 seconds you share generously for nothing in return--a passing
pleasure, a thought triggered, the extent of this nothingness?

60 seconds of your time in direct proportion to an average of 440
seconds of my time writing these words.

60 seconds of your time before your attention is diverted voluntarily
or not, elsewhere.

60 seconds, the reason why I have focused on the poetic form as of
late, as it seemingly aligns with the 60 seconds of your undivided
attention.

60 seconds I strive to make worthwhile, for you will not recoup this
lost time, and further, i will not have the opportunity to take in the
future: you will simply not return.

60 seconds of delusion, thinking you read through my last post.

60 seconds that rule my reality.

2 comments:

Polarimbi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Polarimbi said...

60 seconds it took for me to reconnect. hello again, txandi. am so relieved to find you still here, writing for us, for you.